We are Sniph
Europe’s fastest growing service for people who love smelling amazing. We believe that scents make a greater difference in our lives than we can possibly imagine and we revolutionize the way people discover, try and shop for scents.
With thousands of members in Sweden and the UK and more than 50 niche perfume brands in our portfolio, WIRED Magazine recently selected us as one of Europe’s 100 hottest startups. And we have a long and exciting journey ahead of us. We are now looking for a Product Manager to drive our product vision and make Sniph a true digital leader for improving people’s lives with scents.
We’re looking for someone who is equally at home with product, design and business intelligence. You value qualitative and quantitative research equally, and know when is the best time to apply each. You are comfortable looking deeply inward at our own data and usage, and outward at the market, industry and consumer trends. You have extensive experience in user research, creating user value, and communicating the “why” of short-term and long-term product roadmaps throughout an organization. You have a passion for building sustainable products that scale - and you’ve done it at least once before. Experience from fashion and/or beauty is not a must, but a plus.
You are someone who
- Has experience with Shopify or similar e-commerce platforms
- Understands site optimization as well as SEO, SEM and SoMe to drive conversion
- Is used to project management tools and agile development methodology
- Can create and contribute to: wireframes, storyboards, rapid prototypes, information architecture, user journeys, user-stories together with our development and design team
- Can incorporate data and research into the product development
- Will create and follow up on Key Performance Indicators such as retention, conversion and average revenue per customer
- Is keen on exploring and setting interaction and functionality together with team and customers
- Is fluent in English
Your responsibilities will be
- Leading our development team (currently consultants), located in Stockholm, as the owner of the technical roadmap
- Hiring a team of developers and designers
- Providing vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders
- Ensuring that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Planning and prioritizing product feature backlog and development for the product
- Defining product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Working closely with Marketing and Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Leading the product release plans and setting expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and define impacts on the roadmap for the product
- Follow – and be inspired by – our competitors and the industry trends
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Why you want to join our team
- Opportunity to become an ess(c)ential part of a growing company
- Freedom to shape our product to meet our short and long term business goals
- Unique chance to work in a tight team of passionate entrepreneurs and team members
- Be part of a company focused on international growth and success
- We have high ambition, a strong vision and lots of energy
- Stock options offered to key talent
This position will be based in Stockholm, Sweden, and will be part of the company’s management team, reporting to the CEO.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application in English.
Sniph is a subscription service that makes it easy and delightful to discover new scents. Every month we deliver selected exclusive brands in small bottles. We are currently based in Stockholm with operations in UK. We deliver to Europe and are expanding our product portfolio to other areas involving fragrance and beauty.